Recognitions within the University of Graz
- Log in to UNIGRAZonline
- Click “Recognitions/Achievement supplements“
- On the “Operations“ menu, click on “New recognition“
Select the study program for which recognition is requested.
- Type of Recognition “General recognition“
- Please ignore (do not fill in) the File Number, Dean’s Office Number and Note.
- Educational Institution
Select the educational institution where the examination to be recognized was taken.
- Enter the Date of Recognition (current date)
- Enter the course to be recognized by clicking “0/0/0”
- On the “Operations“ menu, click “New position” and then click “Course(s) to be recognized: add“
- Select the completed course by clicking on the respective course in the list
- In the position click “is/are recognised for Uni Graz course(s) add“ and select the examination node of your curriculum in the tree and then click “Select“
- Select the corresponding course (course number) (see screenshot). Do NOT select the recognition object AXXXXX. Enter the current semester.
- Enter the grade of the completed course at “Uni Graz assessment“
- Save and Close
- Verification of the entered data
The entered positions can be opened and edited by clicking on Position (e.g. “1/0/0”). If you want to enter further courses, click “New position” on the “Operations” menu.
- Confirm the entry by clicking “Confirm all positions“ in the “Operations“ menu
A correction of the entries is no longer possible for you afterwards!
- Notify the Student Services Center of your submission via email to sowi.anerkennung(at)uni-graz.at to initiate processing of your recognition request. Please include your student ID and the name of the study program.
Please note that responses will only be sent to your student email account.