The School of Business, Economics and Social Sciences offers the following Master’s Programs:
- Business Administration
- Computational Social Systems
- Political and Empirical Economics
- Business Education and Development
- International Graduate Study Programme in Cultural Sociology
- Joint Study Program Global Studies on Management and Information Science
If you have any questions regarding the Master’s Program, please contact Ms. Christine Klamminger at the Student Services Center of the School of Business, Economics and Social Sciences in the RESOWI Center.